St. Bernard is part of the Fall River Diocese which includes Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and the Islands. We celebrate our diversity, yet we stand together as one. Together we strive to be holy. “Catholic” means “universal” — open to all people of all ethnics, of all races, of all economic levels. We are proud to be called Catholic. Our parish conducts various programs to serve you and our community. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our many activities.
Palm Sunday Information
Palms will be distributed by Drive Thru on Sunday morning in the parking lot between 10AM and Noon. Please stay in your car. We will distribute them wearing gloves. If you are sick, please stay home and send us an email at [email protected] Provide us your name and address and we will do our best to deliver Palms to your doorstep.
Fr Jim will have the church open on Sunday for private prayer. Please keep social distancing in mind.
Click on the links below for some inspiring music and video as we prepare for Palm Sunday and Holy Week.
- Bishop suspends all Celebration of Masses. Refer to the Fall River Diocese web page for the latest information.
- All religious education classes are canceled for the 2019-2020 year.
- Watch this site for future schedule of Lenten Events.
- Stay connected and access the bulletin online - select the "Resources" menu item to download an electronic copy. Bulletins are posted every Thursday.
- Did you know that the St Bernard Church web page automatically resizes for easy viewing on your mobile phone?
7:00 am (June-Labor Day), 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am
Holy Days of Obligation
9:00 am, 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am (Chapel)
Online Giving is available for one-time donations, recurring weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes. For more information and instructions, click here. To donate on-line, click on the "Give Online" image below. Please email Online Giving Support for questions or assistance. Thank you for your generosity!